VYAKHYA TELEVISION (VYAKHYA TV) provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access video content streamed over the Internet to Internet-connected computers and other devices.
- Your VYAKHYA TV membership will continue until terminated. To use the VYAKHYA TV channel you must have Internet access, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method.
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you.
- We will require you to register or otherwise provide information about yourself in order to use the Service or certain of its functionalities.
- We reserve the exclusive right to the issuance and cancellation of Memberships as per our discretion.
Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle – The membership fee for the channel and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your “My Membership” page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “My Membership” page link on the “Profile Menu” to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods – To use the VYAKHYA TV service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee.
- You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method.
- For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation – You can cancel your membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the VYAKHYA TV service through the end of your billing period.
- Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial membership periods or unwatched content.
- To cancel, go to the “My Membership” page and click on ‘Cancel’. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Recurrent Subscriptions instructions issued to PayPal through your account are terminated. We take no responsibility in such continuation of Billing after the voluntary termination of your membership.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plan – We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time.
- You are not allowed to archive, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, offer for sale, or use content and information contained on or obtained from or through the VYAKHYA TV service.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service, any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) and any Content available on the Service contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided to you solely as content streaming and for your personal, non-commercial home use only. You agree not to retain any copy of the Content provided via the Service after viewing it, even if your device is capable of retaining Content in its internal or removable memory.
- VYAKHYA TV grants you a restricted personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, terminable license to access and use the Service on a single device solely as contemplated in these Terms, provided that you do not reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Service.
- You may not upload any Content found on VYAKHYA TV directly to any social media or file-sharing site.
- The scheduling and availability of content is purely upon the discretion of VYAKHYA TV and will not be contested by the members.
- The quality of the display of the content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection and device capabilities.
- The quality of the video recordings may be affected by the recording environment and surroundings to include ambient noise / disturbances that cannot be modified or removed.
- You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes for watching VYAKHYA TV content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time and the content you have selected.
- The website is designed to enable viewing of VYAKHYA TV content. This may vary by device and medium. Also, functionalities and features may differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses.
- We make no warranty that the Service will meet your requirement or that the Service will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free, or that any data, content, information, software or other material accessible on or through the Service or your account are true, accurate, or are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Service for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- All use of the Service is at your own risk and you are solely responsible for all damages resulting therefrom.
- Please note that we will require at least 72 hours to respond to your email request.
- Electronic Communications – We will send you information relating to your account (like payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices, etc.) in electronic form only via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- It is your responsibility to check and retrieve our emails that are filtered as Spam/Junk/Promotions by the email service provider and mark them as Not Spam/Necessary/Important.
- Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries that do not have protection regarding your data and its use as set out in these Terms. By submitting your information, you are consenting to these transfers.
- Depending on the particular circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information about you. For the purpose of registration, activation, management and administration of the services (including online services and payment services), and/or facilitating us to assist you in administrating your service accounts.
- You consent and agree that VYAKHYA TV may access, preserve and disclose your User Data as required from time to time.
- In order to deliver the services you requested, we may disclose your personal data to organisations outside of VYAKHYA TV (within or outside of Territory), to the extent permissible under applicable laws and regulations. Your personal data is disclosed to these organisations only for the purpose of assisting us to provide our services to you.
- Cookies – The website may use session “cookies” (text files such as html files, Flash files or other technology) to enhance the security and functionality of the service. Web browsers often automatically accept cookies but you retain the ability to adjust your preferences through the settings on your browser or mobile device. VYAKHYA TV may also use or disclose any of the above-described information when it is necessary.
- Our Service is not targeted to anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.